COME TO OUR OPEN HOUSE!!!
When: Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
This Open House is for prospective new students and families!
- Meet the Head of School, Craig Olson
- Hear about what Charlotte Academy has to offer (Academic programs, after school programs, Music, Art, PE)
- Learn about scholarship and grant opportunities
- Learn about our outstanding educational program
Montessori – Pre-K through 3rd grade
High school preparatory program – 4th through 8th grades
Please RSVP by going to: www.charlotteacademy
To learn more about Charlotte Academy and schedule a campus tour, click here for the Admission Inquiry Form.
Open Enrollment is now available for the 2015-16 school year!
Enroll today! ( Click on the Admission Inquiry Form link above )
Charlotte Academy is proud of our students’performance on the 2014 grade level SAT exams!
- 71% of our sixth grade students (10 of 14) qualified for the Duke University Talent Identification Program (Duke TIP) by scoring at or above the 95th percentile in one or more sub-test of the SAT.
- Our students’ Median Grade Equivalent (MGE) scores on grade level Reading/Mathematics/Language:
- Grade 2: 3.8 grade level Grade 3: 8.6 grade level Grade 4: 8.7 grade level Grade 5: 9.8 grade level Grade 6: 12.7 grade level Grade7: 11.3 grade level Grade 8: 10.8 grade level
- Students who scored “Post High School” for Reading/Language/Math: Grade 6: 8/14 (57%) Grade 7: 13/19 (68%) Grade 8: 7/9 (78%)
Why Charlotte Academy?
- 2012, 2013 “Best Private School” as voted in Harbor Style Magazine’s “The Harbor’s Hottest”
- 1st Place 2011, 2012, 2013,2014 Regional Science Fair Winners who advanced to the Florida State Science Fair.
- 1st Place 2011, 2012 County Historical Fair Winners who advanced to the Florida State History Fair.
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012,2013, 2014 National MathCounts program Silver or Gold qualifying school.
- 2012 3rd place state finish by 7th grade team in the Stock Market Game.
- Over 50% of middle school students score Post-High-School on their grade-level S.A.T.
- 70% of sixth grade students qualify to take the college-board S.A.T. through the Duke University Talent Identification Program (T.I.P.).
- Charlotte Academy graduates at local public high schools on average are in the top 15 students of their respective classes of over 400 students.
- Charlotte Academy alumni accepted to top universities and honors programs, including University of Miami, Notre Dame, Villanova, UC Berkeley, Arizona State, Texas A&M, and Honors programs at UF, FSU, UCF, USF, and FGCU.
941.764.7673 phone/941.764.0342 fax
941.764.7673 phone/941.764.1060 faxCharlotte Academy To Host Classroom Under The Sea Professors